We are proud to be able to offer the Ice Cream cart again this year! Here are the details:
- The ice cream cart is a service provided by the PTA.
- Parents can sign their child up to have ice cream (i.e., individual servings of ice cream sandwiches, popsicles, etc.) delivered to their child's classroom in celebration of their birthday, half birthday (for those with summer birthdays) or another type of celebration.
- The cost is $30 per delivery/classroom/sign up date
- Deliveries will occur once a week to each classroom where someone has signed up and paid.
- A PTA volunteer will deliver the ice cream to your child's classroom. If you would like to volunteer to deliver the ice cream, please indicate this when you sign up.
- There are dairy free options
- Please use the grade level links below to sign up. **Sign up under your students homeroom teacher**
- Once you have signed up, be on the lookout for an email that will give you information on how to pay. You will pay through the PTA website via credit card.
STARS & STACC:
Please reach out to Robyn Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!